Were you forced to retire early due to the pandemic, or did you choose an attractive buy out and left work earlier than planned?
Join me for a 6 week non-financial retirement planning workshop based on the dimensions of well being according to Positive Psychology and their intersections with life after work.
Let’s face it, our work is more than our way of providing for our families. We derive a sense of identity and purpose through it. The first few months after our work ends, the honeymoon period, are fun and relaxing but after a while we start missing the structure, engagement, purpose, and even the social contacts our work had provided. No wonder depression rates among retirees go up by 40%, especially among men.
This need not be your fate!
Whether you are planning to retire in the next couple of years or have retired in the last couple of years, this workshop will help you create:
- An enticing future vision
- A framework for your life after work
- A social portfolio for engagement
- A balanced life plan based on your strengths
I am a Certified Professional Retirement Coach with additional credentials in life coaching, meditation and mindfulness teaching, and positive psychology. I am also a retiree.
- Six 90 minute zoom meetings Thursdays at 5PM Central Time from September 8 through October 13
- One individual 60 minute meeting via phone or zoom for a private coaching conversation
- A workbook with exercises
- Only six seats are available
- $375.00 per person
If you have a loved one who is nearing retirement this workshop may be the perfect gift for them.
To register, reach out to me at email@example.com